Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Wheeling Away Down the Road of Life..."

Chris and I did something wild and crazy yesterday. We purchased bikes! Not those kind of bikes, silly...bicycles!

Since moving to the 'burbs, I've noticed lots of people spending their mornings and afternoons gliding by our house in their bikes. And now that we actually have a garage to put them in, I mentioned the possibility of getting some to Chris. My caring husband quickly obliged and found us the perfect pair!

Introducing the newest additions to our family, please welcome...



Aren't they cute?! I love the vintage look they have! I'll feel like Audrey Hepburn as I zip down my street. ;) And those are the actual Schwinn style names of the bikes (throwing that out there so you don't think Chris and I just named them ourselves...we're cheesy but we're not that bad).

I can't wait to try out my new wheels! Thanks for buying them, babe! :)

PS- The title is indeed from the song, "Daisy Bell"...in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

  1. I miss riding in the burbs. Not nearly as many near death experiences out there. ; ) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, they are really cute! I'm sure you all will have a blast riding them, while looking stylish of course!

    ReplyDelete