Friday, September 4, 2009

Trip Update Status

So several of you (the whole two that read this thing) have asked when I was planning on updating the blog with info about our big trip. The answer= this weekend! Be prepared, my friends, for a post on each major location. We took over a 1000 photos so it's going to be a challenge for me to narrow it down to a select few. :/ I've skimmed through the pictures and, as much as I love them, nothing can truly capture all the beauty that surrounded us. I can't wait to share them with you!

Okay, so I couldn't wait. Here are three:

Chris on the world famous Old Course at St. Andrews. This is the "birthplace of golf" so Chris was SO happy we made the detour to visit. :)

In West Princes Street Gardens. Edinburgh Castle sitting atop the rock behind me.
Tower Bridge in London
MANY MORE TO COME!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment