Thursday, September 3, 2009

Preparing for Ryan's Big Shindig!

So, my beautiful buddy, Ryan, is having a big birthday celebration to ring in her 29th year and she asked if I could help with one of the many cute ideas she had for her bash. Basically, she is going to have a photo of herself holding a paper with each guest's name on it (as shown above and below), place it in a frame and that will the name place card for everyone. Great idea, right?!

Chris, Ryan and I drove to downtown McKinney and had our shoot at various locations in the square. Although we started a tad later than we hoped (meaning I had to take more than half of the photos in the dark with my flash), I'm still pleased with the results. Now I just need to finish editing them so they'll be ready for her party next weekend.

We can't wait, Ryan!!! :) 9/9/09 and 29! Woo! Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment