Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Partying for a Purpose

This past weekend Chris and I joined some of our friends for a day of drinking. I know, I know...sounds a bit immature but it was a fundraiser supporting Alzheimer's research. Basically we were drinking for a good cause. Aren't we caring, selfless people? I knew you would agree. ;)

We began our pub crawl at noon on Saturday and had a good ol' time until around 4 PM. At that time we decided to head out for and grab something to eat. We soon realized Chris may have had just a little too much fun.
Chris and Adam getting down

Photo of "Team Awesome" and "Team Awesomer" at Sugar Shack from Chris' couch spot

Photo taken by the event people. Glad they caught me doing what I do best...sitting. ;)

Chris really liked dancing on that couch...

We attempted to eat at Taverna, but came to the conclusion Chris just needed to be put to bed. We took our food to go and headed home. Chris passed out and I spent the rest of the night watching the Olympics (which is something I had NO problem with).

Overall, a fun time, but I think we need more practice before we try that again... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment