Friday, July 31, 2009

Rooting for the Rangers

Last night I got to experience my very first Major League Baseball game! My wonderful friend, Angeleque, called me at 5 PM yesterday asking if Chris and I would like to join her, Hunter and their friend, Ross, for the Rangers game. :)

At first, we were thinking it may not be the best idea based on how far the stadium is from us and that it was a "school night". However, Angeleque convinced us we needed to go because we would be in fantastic seats, therefore it would be more than worth it for us to make the trip. At that point, how could we refuse?!

Chris and I "sucked it up" and drove the 45 minutes to Arlington and met everyone at the Ballpark. Ang wasn't kidding- we were in the 4th row from the field! We were right next to the third base and by the Mariners dugout. I really can't imagine a better first-time experience! :)

Hunter, Angeleque, Chris and I showing off our GREAT SEATS!
Our pitcher, Holland, getting the strikeouts...
Hunter and Angeleque
Us in the stands

PS- Rangers completely spanked the Mariners 7-1. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment