Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Past Weekend Activities...Part II- Our JAM-PACKED Weekend

Friday, March 20th:

It was our friend, Suzanne's, birthday, so we all went to celebrate her special day! Suzanne invited all of her friends out to Victor Tango's for a few drinks and then dancing at the Candle Room. Everyone had a blast- the birthday girl especially. ;)

Chris and I with the birthday girl at Victor Tango's

Adam, Kyle, Suzanne, Chris and I at Victor Tango's

Suzanne getting some love from the boys...

Chris and Suzy Q at Candle Room

Everybody shakin' it!

Angeleque and I at Candle Room


Saturday, March 21st:

After our big night out, Chris and I slept in and prepared for our big photo shoot of Mattie (see 2 posts below). After the shoot ended, Chris and I spent a little more time at the Arboretum and then headed home to get ready for dinner. We met Mandy, Torey, Suzanne and Kathleen at Cafe Madrid for some authentic Spanish tapas. It was so nice to be able to have a nice, relaxed dinner to catch up with everyone. Thanks to Kathleen for having a layover in Dallas that night to make the dinner possible. :)

Group shot: Kevin, Torey, Kathleen, Suzanne, Mandy, Chris and I right before we left Cafe Madrid.


Sunday, March 22nd:

It was a GORGEOUS day, so Chris and I decided to take a little day trip to Ft. Worth and try out the famous Joe T. Garcia's Mexican Restaurant. We sat outside on their beautiful patio and took in the great weather. I have to say, the atmosphere (not the food) is what makes the restaurant so interesting. The food was good, don't get me wrong, but what makes the trip worth it is the patio. That combined with the weather made it greatness and I can't wait to go back! :)
On our way to the restaurant, we saw signs for the Stockyards and I mentioned to Chris I'd never been there, so we decided to check it out after lunch. I was really surprised! The area was so cute! We spent about an hour just taking in the sites and snapping a few shots. Below are just a few of the photos from the day.




I have to say, this was one of the busiest weekends Chris and I had in a while! We loved every minute of it, but we were pooped by then end of it, for sure. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Jocelyn, these last two pictures of you and Chris are great! You are developing quite an eye!

    ReplyDelete