Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ready?

So this is the last day before our Euro Trip 2012. This year's vacation sort of crept up on us. Translation: we did little to prepare for this getaway.

Previously, we've had a better sense of where we wanted to go and what we wanted to do. This year, however, the destination was up for debate.

We've always wanted to visit Greece. In fact, we had initially planned to spend our honeymoon in that country. At the time, though, flights were twice as much as the flight to Spain so we chose the latter instead. Thankfully, the flights to Athens were fairly reasonable this year, so we decided to finally visit the great land of the Greeks.

So today has been quite an interesting one. Last night, I felt a little under the weather and when I awoke this morning it was worse. Chris spilled his large coffee all over his desk when he arrive at work and our living room TV sound isn't working. Awesome way to kick off vacation so far, right (insert sarcasm font here)?

Now I'm sitting here at the CareNow clinic hoping they can provide me with some relief. We'll see. Add this to all o the things I need to do to prepare for my two-week absence from work along with getting everything ready and packed for tomorrow's departure.

I don't know how well this trip is going to go. Hopefully, as my co-worker, Christina, pointed out, maybe all this is happening today so that everything else over the next two weeks will go smoothly. I hope she's right... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment