Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School

It's that time of the year again when all of the kiddos head back to school. I can still remember the anticipation and excitement of a new year and the idea of a fresh start. Thankfully, I can relive some of those feelings through my nieces and nephew. :)

 I simply cannot believe how quickly these kids have grown up. I still remember helping my mom change Julianne's diaper (first diaper change, p.s.) all those years ago. Now I've blinked and she's starting 5th grade.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we made our nieces and nephew little gifts and my sister-in-law was nice enough to capture the moment of them opening them for me to share-

The morning surprise!
Opening their treats. LOVE Kenzie's (the one on the right) face in this pic.
A girl after my own heart- opening the food first. ;)

They're now officially 2nd, 3rd and 5th graders. Jules is now in intermediate school and here's a shot of her and her dad with her first locker-
This picture made us tear up. She's so grown up now! 
We hope the kids have an amazing school year and continue to do their very best! "Make me an A today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment