Friday, August 24, 2012

Photo Book for the Bestie

As I mentioned in an earlier blog, my best friend, Jamie, is due to have her daughter in less than a week now (according to her due date). I, along with her step-mother-in-law, Jill, and friend, Hannah, hosted a shower for her in San Antonio in July. 

I can't describe what a labor of love this shower was for me. Jamie has been the person I've called my best friend since we were in seventh grade. Since I've known her, she's never had any kind major celebration in her honor. Her birthday parties were always small, quiet affairs. Even her wedding was very low-key (simple ceremony at the JP and then a dinner for family and just a few friends). 

I wanted to make sure this shower was an event she would truly remember and, more importantly, feel special and loved. I think I accomplished what I set out to do, but only she knows for sure. ;)

Below is an album I made for the beautiful mom-to-be to have as a reminder of her special day. I decided to post it on the blog instead of adding the photos one-by-one. I hope you guys like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment