Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Benjamin

On Saturday, March 19th, Chris and I had the pleasure of meeting Baby Ben for the first time! As some of you may remember, his big sis, Mattie, was the subject of our very first photo shoot. So, of course, we had to make sure we got a few photos of the newest addition to the Vietti family. I'm not quite done with the photos, but I wanted to give the proud parents (and all of you in the Blogosphere) a sneak peek of some of what I have so far~

Intorducing Bejamin Michael Vietti

Proud Big Sister
 
She's so sweet with him

And Miss Mattie, J&C's first official model- look how big she is now!
  Congratulations to the Vietti's on their precious new baby boy, Ben! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of this amazing time in your life. And, I must say, you guys have one beautiful (and photogenic) family. :)

1 comment: