Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Unique Delivery

Happy belated Valentine's day, all! Hope you had a lovely day with someone you love.

I just wanted to take a quick moment to share the fun surprise my creative hubby delivered to me on Monday~

Now, you're probably wondering what the heck these foil-wrapped things are. Some guessed bananas, others hot dogs or corn dogs. Wrong. For those of you who don't know, I'm a pickle fiend. So when I opened the wrapping, I was thrilled to see fried pickles from (in my opinion) the best fried pickle makers in the land, Pluckers.

Chris had the clever idea to wrap each pickle in foil, place them on wooden skewers and arrange them in a bouquet. I have to say...my hubby did great and definitely knows his wife. I'll take food over flowers any day. ;) The whole gesture really melted my heart...

Thank you, Chris, for the thoughtful gift, for your caring heart and for loving me. You never cease to amaze me... :) I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment