Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Direction


I have been thinking of switching things up on our blog for a few months and now I've finally decided to go for it. So far, I've been using this blog as a way to keep friends and family updated on my little family's activities. While I enjoy using this blog for that purpose, I have found myself wanting to branch out. I contemplated starting a new blog just for me, but I fear I might neglect this one (more so than I already have). So, in the spirit of a new year and trying new things, I am going to explore new topics. Be prepared, my friends, for some random thoughts because I'm full of them. ;) And even though I'll be rambling on about things that may not really pertain to us, I have every intention to keep all of you up-to-date on the latest and greatest happenings in our lives. Here's to more postings in 2011! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment