Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hanging with Angeleque, Hunter and Georgia

Saturday, April 18th:

Chris and I didn't have any set plans for Saturday, so we thought we would see if some of our favorite people, Angeleque and Hunter, had any plans for the night. Fortunately for us, they were free so we set up a dinner date.

Before dinner, though, Chris and I decided to take in a movie. We had planned on seeing "State of Play" but didn't quite make it to the show on time, so we chose to see "17 Again" instead. I have to admit, it was quite a cute film. Chris and I both thought it was funny and would recommend if you're interested in watching something purely for entertainment purposes (not very thought provoking, if you know what I mean).

After the movie, Chris and I went straight to the restaurant, Cyclone Anaya's, to meet with Ang and Hunter. This was the first time in months that we've all been able to hang out together! We had a great time catching up. In fact, we had so much fun at dinner that we decided to extend the evening by going over to Hunter's house for a game night! Since we didn't have the board games with us, Chris and I went back home to pick them up.

Angeleque and Hunter were dog sitting their friend, Stephanie's, dog, Georgia, for the weekend. Since we were heading home, we thought we'd ask if Shamrock could tag along. We thought this would be a great opportunity for Shammy to make a new friend. :) Ang mentioned that Georgia was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel so I thought I'd take my camera along to get some shots. I've liked that breed of dog since "Sex and the City" (Charlotte's Elizabeth Taylor"). :)

We all had a great time playing with the dogs, watching Shamrock get jealous, playing Seinfeld Scene It and Jackass and taking pictures. Chris and I were so glad to spend some quality time with one our favorite couples and can't wait to do it again soon!!! :)

Below are a few of my favorite photos from my mini-shoot:

Hunter, Angeleque and Georgia
My favorite shot of Georgia


No comments:

Post a Comment