Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year, New Logo

So Chris and I have been calling ourselves "J&C Photography" since I first began taking photos in 2009. Since then, however, we discovered another person (in my hometown of all places) has a business with the same name. Unacceptable. :( We knew we had to make a change, but I've been hesitant. Hesitant because I love that our first name represented us both as the duo we are and I like how it sounds when we say it (it rhymes and who doesn't like to say things that rhyme?). However, we finally decided it was time to say goodbye to J&C and hello to Jo.
Introducing…
We wanted something with my name, but not just my name and we thought this had the whimsical feel we were looking for.  The font/design of the logo is something we're still tweaking, but for now this is it! Hope you guys like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment