Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mother's Day

May 9th-

Mother's Day weekend happened to fall on the same weekend as Allison's graduation (see blog post below). Since my parents were in San Antonio for the occassion as well, Chris, Shamrock and I were able to spend the holiday with them. We didn't have much time to celebrate as we all had to drive back to our respective homes, but we did have time for a Mother's Day lunch.

Mom decided to go to one of our favorite places, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. She enjoyed a pina colada and both she and Chris shared some oysters while waiting for our table.


We had a fantastic time over lunch. The food was excellent (as usual), conversation great and mom opened her gift-

Dad, mom and I before it was time to say goodbye. :(

Couldn't leave without proof that Shamrock got to celebrate, too!

Mom, thanks for all you've done and continue to do for me (and Chris and Shamrock, too). I know we've had our ups and downs (as all mothers and daughters have), but through everything I've always admired and appreciated you. I wish we could have spent more time with you on your special day, but I'm just glad we had a chance to be there to tell you in person how much we love you. Thank you, again, for everything! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment