Monday, June 28, 2010

Mother's Day- Part II

May 10th-

We were out of town on Mother's Day, so we didn't have a chance to celebrate with Chris' mom. To make it up to her, we all went to P.F. Chang's, Mrs. Castillo's restaurant of choice, the next day. After our delighful dinner, it was time to see Iron Man 2. I have to say, the movie was pretty entertaining; everyone definitely enjoyed it. Afterwards we took a few photos to commemorate the occassion:


Misty, Chris' Mom, Christine, and Christopher- Mrs. Castillo is wearing the "Moms- They're Better Than Dads" T-shirt we got her.

Posing with the poster. Misty's "2" cracks me up every time. ;)

A special note from Chris to his mom:
First off, thanks for giving birth to most striking lad in the whole world. Yep, thats me! Its comforting knowing I have a whole slew of women behind me as my support team. And it is all thanks to my wonderful mother. With us all from the beginning and still by all our sides providing guidance, advice, and most of all, love! Here's to 32 years of motherhood and counting. Thanks for believing in me, Peter Pan! I love you!

Christopher Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment