Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tea Time!

So yesterday was the big bridal shower I helped plan for my amazing friend, Angeleque. Carolina and I have been planning this event for almost two months, so it was nice to see all of our efforts finally come to fruition yesterday. We threw a "Southern" tea party, where guests wore fancy hats, pearls and spring attire in honor of the bride-to-be's upcoming nuptials in Alabama. I have to say everything was perfect! The room looked fabulous, the food was super yummy and the guests seemed to all have a fun time. Honestly, the look on Angeleque's face when she walked in made every second of work spent on this special affair completely worth it. We hope you enjoyed it, Ang!!! Love you!

Photos from shower (courtesy of my wonderful hubby who took all the photos so I could properly enjoy and host the shower):
The main table~
Treats and Tea Cups~
The bride, Angeleque, opening one of her gifts
All the guests~
The bridesmaids (minus Ana)
The former UT roommates :)
Can't have a tea party without a proper tea photo~
The "master planners", Donna, Carolina and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment