Sunday, March 21, 2010

7 Years Old...

As I mentioned last week, our adorable little boy turned 7 on St. Patrick's Day. I was hoping to have a little party for him, but I was not feeling very well so I was unable to do much other than spend time with him and snap a few photos.
Shamrock Rubio at age 7 :)

Chris was a great Daddy and went to Sprinkles Cupcakes to pick up a doggie cupcake for Shamrock (and a couple for us, too). I had to stop at Target to pick up some prescription meds for my illness and, while there, picked up a candle for the birthday boy. Lucky for us, it actually matched his cupcake! How cute is that?!

Here are some candid shots of him and his yummy treat:

His birthday cupcake-
Checking to see if it's safe to eat...
Going for it!

We're so lucky to have this little guy in our lives... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment