Monday, August 10, 2009

Mattie's Turning ONE!

So next week Miss Matelyn Vietti will be turning the big 0-1! Matt and Ginny (her parents and our friends) asked if we would be interested in taking a couple photos for her upcoming birthday bash. Being that she was our very first model, Chris and I had to do something to show our appreciation so we, of course, said yes!

As usual, she was her lovely, bubbly self and totally working it for the camera. I'm still working on the last few, but here's a taste of her birthday shoot :

Not to brag, but I think this photo deserves to be in a baby ad. She is SO CUTE!
Trust me, there are SO many good shots of her, but my blog was not cooperating with me in getting them loaded so I just picked my two personal favs...
Thanks to Matt and Ginny for allowing Chris and I to be such a big part in capturing Mattie's special moments. :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures!!! Jacob's woman is good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE thank you to you two!!! Thanks for always capturing our girl so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your photo shoot pics are fabulous. What type of camera do you use? I'm in the market for a point and shoot and a more pro camera.

    ReplyDelete